There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, October 19

My early Christmas wish-list.




I thought it would be interesting to see how the things I want for christmas now change by the time Christmas gets here. :) Also, I often forget what it was exactly I wanted, and I dunno, it's just stuff I want in general. :) enjoy! Comment or reblog your own wish-list!

1. $19.50 Hipster Hitler T

Batter of the Bulge


2. $54 Chocolate Herringbone classic Toms




















Bronze Crystal Camera Necklace

Vintage Camera, Working Herco Imperial Six-Twenty Snap Shot


Gold dipped birch leaf necklace - gold filled chain - fall wedding jewelry, bridal jewelry, bridesmaids gifts, everyday jewelry


Fantastic Fox Hat


Plaid FOX Messenger bag / laptop case- Made to order

Vintage Suitcase COFFEE TABLE Vintage Lovers Upcycled and ReNeWeD Large Samsonite Luggage Wardrode Traveling Trunk End Table


SALE - chocolate short spats - one size fits most


1970s Velvety-Tweed Chocolate Brown Blazer



Mini Top Hat Fall Colors Gold, Ivory, Brown

Well I suppose that's it for now. :) Hope you enjoyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment