Hime Gyaru, literally translating to "princess-gal", the idea is to wear princessy dresses, pastel colors, sport big hair, and lots of big beautiful accessories. Just like a princess. So the idea of this post is to introduce you to Hime Gyaru and also to point you to some great HG items on etsy! :) Hope you enjoy!
(I love this one! ^)
(I thought this was so lovely!)
(I know this is more loli, but god I want that jacket!!)
(Ayumi Hamasaki is so gorgeous!!)
$18 swan princess necklace
$18 Hime nails
$25 Fox Tail
$20.50 lacey bear ring
$15 Chocolate strawberry collar
$20 pink lace bow
$15 Chocolate pink bow necklace
$8 strawberry whipped cream barette
Hope you enjoyed!
Thursday, October 13
Tuesday, October 11
For the past two days I have been making snickerdoodles with that recipe and my friends and family love them so much that I have been playing with the recipe to find new takes on it! so here are some ideas in case you want to play around with yours as well:
- I added 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice Coffee creamer, it really added that extra autumn spice. :)
- drizzle the cookies with caramel and/or chocolate
- add things to the cookies: candy corn, m&ms, chocolate, nuts, whatever
So yeah, just though I'd give you a little more inspiration for creativity! Enjoy a wonderful Autumn!
Sunday, October 9
Right now I am trying to write an essay for Southern Culture while resisting the temptations of the inter-webs, blogging, editing pictures from my lovely lovely weekend, and (most importantly) baking snickerdoodles. As you see, I'm losing that battle, but hopefully this will just be a quick post. Since it's Autumn here in the States, it is my absolute favorite time of year, and the best time, in my opinion, to bake! So I thought I would leave you with this quick and easy recipe for snickerdoodles. <3
- Oone box of Butter Pecan Cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- spices (optional) nutmeg, cinnamon,brown sugar, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees (Fahrenheit)
- Combine ingredients until a dough is formed
- Roll ingredients into small balls and coat in sugar and cinnamon
- put balls on greased cookie sheet
- bake 8-10 or until they're cooked to your liking.